Star of TV’s The Flash, died of fentanyl overdose

By May 18, 2020 Recent News

Coquitlam actor Logan Williams, star of TV’s The Flash, died of fentanyl overdose
Vancouver Sun 17 May 2020
Family First Comment: A tragedy.
“Williams was best known for playing young Barry Allen on the DC superhero series The Flash…. just one week shy of his 17th birthday. Marlyse Williams told the Post that her son started smoking marijuana at 13 and then moved on to harder drugs.”
How many tragedies before we realise that DrugFree is the only option.

The mother of Logan Williams says drugs claimed the life of the teen actor last month.

The Coquitlam native, whose TV credits included roles on Supernatural and When Calls the Heart, died on April 2, just one week shy of his 17th birthday.

In an interview with New York Post, Marlyse Williams said preliminary toxicology results indicate that Logan died of a fentanyl overdose, following a three-year struggle with addiction.

“His death is not going to be in vain,” Marlyse Williams told the Post. “He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”

Williams was best known for playing young Barry Allen on the DC superhero series The Flash.
READ MORE: https://vancouversun.com/news/coquitlam-actor-logan-williams-star-of-tvs-the-flash-died-of-fentanyl-overdose/

signup-rollKeep up with family issues in NZ.
Receive our weekly emails direct to your Inbox.

Leave a Reply